Associate In Research
I am a design/R&D engineer specializing in the multi-disciplinary and application-specific design of devices and instrumentation for medical and life sciences fields. My academic background and experiences have been in biomedical engineering and optomechanics. I have been employed primarily in the research sector and have had exposure to both industry and business.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate In Research
- Office Location: Biomedical Engineering, PO Box 90281, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: +1 919 907 1007
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrasco-Zevallos, OM; Keller, B; Viehland, C; Shen, L; Waterman, G; Todorich, B; Shieh, C; Hahn, P; Farsiu, S; Kuo, AN; Toth, CA; Izatt, JA, Live volumetric (4D) visualization and guidance of in vivo human ophthalmic surgery with intraoperative optical coherence tomography., Scientific Reports, vol 6 (2016) [10.1038/srep31689] [abs].
- Shen, L; Keller, B; Carrasco-Zevallos, O; Viehland, C; Waterman, G; Bhullar, P; Sleiman, K; Kuo, A; Toth, CA; Izatt, JA, A Head Tracking, Stereoscopic Head Mounted Display (SHMD) System for Intra-operative OCT in Ophthalmic Surgery (submitted), IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (2016) [abs].
- Nankivil, D; Waterman, G; LaRocca, F; Keller, B; Kuo, AN; Izatt, JA, Handheld, rapidly switchable, anterior/posterior segment swept source optical coherence tomography probe., Biomedical Optics Express, vol 6 no. 11 (2015), pp. 4516-4528 [10.1364/boe.6.004516] [abs].
- Shen, L; Carrasco-Zevallos, O; Keller, B; Viehland, C; Waterman, G; Hahn, P; Kuo, AN; Toth, CA; Izatt, JA, Novel Microscope-Integrated Stereoscopic Heads-up Display for Intrasurgical OCT in Ophthalmic Surgery, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol 56 no. 7 (2015), pp. 3514-3514 [abs].
- Carrasco-Zevallos, O; Keller, B; Viehland, C; Shen, L; Waterman, G; Chukwurah, C; Hahn, P; Kuo, AN; Toth, CA; Izatt, JA, Real-time 4D Stereoscopic Visualization of Human Ophthalmic Surgery with Swept-Source Microscope Integrated Optical Coherence Tomography, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol 56 (2015), pp. 4085-4085 [abs].
- Letourneur, A; Chen, V; Waterman, G; Drew, PJ, A method for longitudinal, transcranial imaging of blood flow and remodeling of the cerebral vasculature in postnatal mice, Physiological reports, vol 2 (2014), pp. e12238-e12238 [abs].